A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / Smartphone / Tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is about the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
Cookies em> techniques: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies em>: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc…
– Analysis cookies em>: They are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Cookies of em> behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
b) Configuration on my computer.
Clarification: at this point we have to allow the user to reconfigure the cookies, for this, we will show the configuration again with the appearance of the “configuration” pop-up window. For this, you can create a hyperlink in the option to change your consent or withdraw it. em>
Once configured in the pop-up window, one of these options must come out, and depending on which one it comes out, we have to allow it to be changed. em>
Your current status: Allow all cookies (Required, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Change your consent | Withdraw their consent
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent
c) Types of cookies on this website
|Cookie||Duration||Purpose||domain||First – Third part*|
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||It is used to see if the user accepts or denies cookies.||https://cuevaseltorriblanco.com||1|
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in browsers?
By clicking on a link in this web em> you can install cookies. Once you leave this page, check the cookies policy of those sites.
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- the configuration of the browser; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
e) What happens if Cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.