The cancellation policy applies to all cancellations made during the thirty days prior to entering the caves or during the client’s stay, without having complied with the nights reserved. Once within the policy explained above, no changes or refunds can be made.
- Validity: It applies during all months of the year.
- Bank transfer: we accept it as a guarantee of the reservation.
- Payment conditions
- 30% to make the reservation and block the dates for your group.
- 70% on arrival at the accommodation in cash.
- Total Cancellation:
- If you make the cancellation up to 30 days before the day of arrival, it will mean 100% refund.
- If you make the cancellation within the 30 days prior to the day of arrival will mean no refund of the advance of 30% made for the reservation.
- Once the reservation has been cancelled and the no-refund 30% of the total amount has been accepted, we give the client the opportunity to stay on other available dates. It will have 30% of the previous reservation, being in the same season. Otherwise, a readjustment of the total price of the stay will be made.